Roles and Responsibilities
Experience /Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the all the production lines covering CSD Line, Juice Packing line (PET & Tetra Both), Water Bottling line, & Preform, Closure & Shrink Wrap production.
- Effective management of Operations, production, recipe formulation, profitability measurements, purchase management, Quality checks, Inventory Control & management.
- Successfully developing a new product development strategy considering the long term business vision.
- Excellent understanding beverage manufacturing /process / and knowledge of machines and capabilities.
- Understanding and implementing Water treatment, all chemical usages, CIP, Changeovers, Reducing time lapse, Wastage reduction, Co2 Losses reduction, syrup loss reduction, etc
- Responsible for working in a manner, adhering to all policies and procedures that support Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for working in a safe manner, supporting and adhering to all Safety policies, procedures and regulations, etc.
- 100% Compliance ensuring on all statutory matters related to company
- Employing experts for each job profile and train locals, Cost per carton to be reduced.
- Monitor, track, efficiencies providing employees with clear focus and upper management with updates on shift performance.
- Facilitate continuous improvement and growth within the company
- Ensure timely, cost effective manufacturing of all products
- Reviews production and operation reports
- Troubleshoots unusual or difficult issues requiring coordination and communication across departments
- Collaborates with other department managers
- Provide positive reinforcement, constructive criticism and disciplinary actions as appropriate
Desired Candidate Profile
- Serve as a team member, facilitator and/or leader as the team role warrants
- Manage and motivate employees in a team-based environment
- Prepare and deliver presentation to management, customers, regulatory agencies and other representatives of external organizations
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Assist in developing capital improvement cost/benefit analyses
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical
Achyutam International Pvt Limited